Title: Principal Radio Frequency “Systems Engineer”
Position ID: 3223
Location: Atlanta, GA US
Salary: $USD95000.00 – USD135000.00
Clearance: Secret Clearance
– 10 years of experience with RF systems, antennas or electromagnetic equipment coupled with a Bachelors degree in Engineering or Physics. An advanced degree is desirable.
– You Must have the ability to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance.
– This position may require approximately 25% domestic and international travel.
Our unique systems are designed for microwave measurement of various test items such as antennas and radomes used in radar, communications (both wireless and satellite), satellite data transfers, and other applications. Microwave/RF, electrical and mechanical engineering disciplines are typical for these applications.
The successful candidate will be required to lead teams of multi-disciplined engineers in a coordinated effort to successfully deliver system products. Job duties include system analysis and specification, requirements flow down, customer technical coordination, creating acceptance test procedures, factory integration and testing and system commissioning at the customer site.
– Familiarity with MATLAB, GRASP, HFSS and other industry analytical tools
– Hands-on experience using a variety of Antenna Test & Measurement Ranges
– Knowledge of mechanical positioning systems
Please apply IF you have industry experience with RF, Antenna or Electromagnetic equipment at the “Systems Engineering” Level, Currently reside in the USA, and are Eligible for a US Security Clearance.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer