Title: Lead Radar Engineer
Position ID: 4090
Location: Sioux Falls, SD USA
Salary: $USD120000.00 – USD150000.00
Clearance: US Citizen
The select candidate will be responsible for leading all day to day operations of our DoD Radar Product line, consequently overseeing the engineering assignments for all product support and design functions that are assigned to the team. Lead cross-functional team consisting of electrical, software, mechanical engineers and technicians.
– You must meet eligibility requirements to obtain and maintain a DoD Security clearance
– A Minimum of 5 years related experience is required, coupled with a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, physics or a related technical field.
Functions of this job:
• Participate in planning Radar engineering projects
• Lead the implementation of the radar product line
• Coordinate with Program Management to ensure customer requirements are met
• Perform hands-on electrical engineering tasks as a member of the team
• Participate in design reviews and manufacturing readiness for new products
• Coordinate new product releases or product changes with manufacturing
• Participate in product improvements and issue resolution
• Ensure that configuration management processes are followed
• Ensure accuracy and consistency of engineering documentation.
• Participate in design process improvement efforts
• Work with limited supervision to drive initiatives forward.
• Promote and maintain the highest possible environment of teamwork and collaboration.
• Encourage team member growth and development.
• May be called upon to perform comparable duties of a similar or related nature and/or assist in other areas as needed.
• Administer team member performance reviews, goal setting, and participate in salary planning.
• Experience with Altium or other EDA software
• Experience with design for manufacturing methodology
• Demonstrated leadership skills.
• Ability to apply design theory and methodology.
• Proficient with a computer, including Microsoft Office.
• Ability to coach, mentor, and empower team members to succeed.
• Problem-solving abilities. Ability to identify waste and creatively look for solutions.
• Ability to be flexible and multitask.
• Ability to communicate effectively with team members and leadership staff.
• Must meet eligibility requirements for access to government classified information